- Flynet Viewer meets your need to support web client
emulation on a wide variety of hosts
including IBM Mainframe, AS400 (iSeries/IBM i) and
UNIX and VAX/VMS (VT100/220) applications.
- Supports all popular browsers on multiple devices - supports users that "bring their own device" to work...
- Easily replaces obsolete products using Java applets or ActiveX Controls and their security and compatibility problems.
- Fully controlled access and security with server-side stateful control and data-aware logging and alerts.
- Supports older browsers because it does NOT require HTML5 or WebSockets
- Automate host application functions and features with new, industry-exclusive WebFlow Macros that are Cloud Application Enabled! (click here to learn more...)
- You can quickly customize the emulator by adding graphics such as company logo, project or department emblem, or other images.
- Use your standard and special keys with full keyboard settings support.
- Type-ahead support for your "power users"
- Advanced Integration using Flynet Tools to build Full-function Web Services, Enhanced UIs, combine multiple screens, hide data, and streamline workflows.
- Easily manage all host sessions through a centralized session management console
- Tailor a cost-effective solution to your needs with flexible licensing, based upon concurrent users, not on the number of clients