- Rapidly define and generate web methods to IBM mainframe (3270
terminal emulation), AS400/iSeries (5250 emulation), UNIX and VAX/VMS (VT100/220)
- Publish re-usable web services callable from .NET clients or servers, JSP pages or any other function in your enterprise that uses modern development tools.
- Now with JSON Http Web Services Flynet Studio new option generates WCF web services, REST-XML and REST-JSON options.
- Call methods directly from web clients using jQuery AJAX/JSON requests. Each web service includes sample jQuery web pages for calling and integrating.
- Easier implementation of data entry and update transactions over
direct database access techniques
- Provide Host transaction access for both local .NET applications
and remote web service clients using the same classes
- Automate Database synchronization and replication with SQL Server,
Oracle and other non-mainframe databases
- Integrate host data with mobile, portals, BPM software, dashboards,
and other platforms
- Your web service code is insulated from any future changes to the host
screens. The Flynet Viewer screen recording, modeling and screen I/O assembly
generator guarantee it.
- A long-term solution; Full integration with Microsoft web technology
and tools means no wasted development and no dead-end tools