- Our Toolset captures, models and generates screen access classes so that you don't have to...just consume them in your Visual Studio projects
- Creates Legacy Line of Business Data Entry and Update transactions so difficult to implement with direct database access techniques
- Fills-in the Host Integration Server (HIS) Gaps. With Flynet Viewer you get:
- The Industry's leading on-the-fly web-based terminal emulator
- Screen workflow recording, field mapping, navigation analysis and generation
- Generation of full classes, not just a raw API (Session Integrator)
- Web Service generator for immediate consumption by BizTalk Server
- Sharepoint in-page terminal emulation and programmable web parts
- Mature and proven production implementations backed by multi-level session logging and debug support
- Microsoft .NET Teams can now compete with the IBM team down the hall, as Flynet Viewer blows-away the crude and non-productive Host Access Transformation Services (HATS) available for Websphere developers
- Minimal Propietary content: generator creates 100% .NET Visual Studio Solution
- Your .NET code is insulated from any future changes to the host screens. The Flynet Viewer screen recording, modeling and screen I/O assembly generator guarantee it.
- With the included and fully licensed CodeSmith Technology, new templates can be created to create any type of web service - like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web services.